February 24- March 3, 2018 | Cost $2,600 | Location: Aguadillia, Puerto Rico
Early bird 10% discount $2,340 till December 15, 2017
Price includes: Pick up & drop off to the airport, accommodations (2- 4 beds per room), breakfast and lunch.
Price does not include: Airfare, dinners and personal expenses.
Plan to arrive at Puerto Rico’s San Juan International airport on Saturday February 24th between 10:00AM-12:00
Plan your departure from San Juan March 3rd no earlier than 2:00pm.
Content and Overview
In this course you will learn the foundations of Yoga as a philosophy and a science. You will study yogic philosophy, Sanskrit terminology, posture sequencing, the eight limbs of yoga, marketing your classes, ethics and leading a successful yoga class. We will meditate and practice pranayama and chanting.
In order to receive the Yoga Alliance / Jaguar Path 200hour Teacher Certification participants must have completed the 9 weekend training in Lenox MA and the weeklong immersion in PR. You may start with the 9- weekend training or the immersion.
What am I going to take home from this course?
- You will have knowledge of Yoga as a way of life
- Develop self confidence through the knowledge of the science behind the practices of Yoga
- You will have a clear understanding of how meridians balance our emotional world
- You will be an exceptional Yoga teacher who will be able to help people evolve
- You will acquire a 200 hour Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher CertificateWho is this course for?
- All who are interested in changing
- All who would like to step up and deepen their practice
- All who want to learn the science behind yoga
- All who are interested to change old patterns that hold you back
- All who is interested in establishing a teaching practice
- All how are interested to acquire the 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification
Founder of the Jaguar Path
Jaguar Path Florida
Director of Jaguar Path Florida will be assistant and teaching at the Yoga intensive in Puerto Rico. Allison is a dynamic and compassionate teacher who delivers a clear vinyasa flow from the heart. She will be there to support you in your processes and in your evolution as a yoga teacher.
Bhagvad Gita: Stephen Mitchell
Yoga Discipline of Freedom: Barbara Stoler Miller
Key Muscles in Yoga: Ray Long
Yoga Sutras (200-250 words): How can you relate an event in your life to the Yoga Sutras? OR How can you relate the sutras to your daily life? OR Compare what you have learned in your Shamanic studies to the Yoga Sutras.
Bhagavad Gita (1-1.5 pages): What has the Gita meant to you?
OUR TWO VILLAS IN AGUDILLIA
If paying by check please make it payable to Jaguar Path and mail to 638 Fog Hill Road, Austerlitz, NY, 12017
If paying by credit card please call: 413-464-1436
February 24, 2018
February 25, 2018
February 26, 2018
February 27, 2017
February 28, 2018
February 28, 2018
March 1, 2018
March 2, 2018
March 3, 2017